CalCars created the first Prius Plugin conversion in 2004 and with that he became the "world's first non-technical consumer owner" of a PHEV. Since then, he's been advising and speaking about EVs...pushing their adoption as a viable path to energy independence, cheaper transportation, and especially a big way forward to curbing climate change.
In this 28 minute interview from BigThink, Felix addresses topics like...
- How will a cleaner electric grid make cars cleaner?
- How can business and government work together to allow for this to happen?
- How efficient is the electrical production of energy?
- Are there any fears that the lithium used to create so many batteries is an unsustainable resource?
- Do you think America can lead the transition to electric cars?
- Which countries are currently leading in this field?
- How can we overcome the huge costs of creating sustainable energy is America?
To read more about Felix Kramer and Calcars, visit these links: